RIVIERA HASH TRASH 547
The Riviera Hash Websh!te:
Sign Up For Your Own Trash:
In Your Papier
set a run
Hares go to a lot of time and trouble to set trails and organise on-ons. Please remember this before you start whingeing. If you have a genuine gripe, bring it up with everyone, don't make snide comments!
Hash directions should go firstname.lastname@example.org
Have your say-got an opinion? Give it to me and I’ll publish and be dammed
Prestressed's Mid-summer Party/Hash, 23rd-24th June 2007
Wetspot's Salernes Away Weekend, 29th June-1st July 2007
Euro Hash, London, 13th - 15th July 2007
IAH2007, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, 31st August - 3rd September 2007
Blue Danube H3 River Cruise, 9th - 16th September 2007
Porquerolles Away Weekend, 21st - 23rd September 2007
Perth Interhash, 21st - 23rd March 2008
RUN 547 - Black Hawk Down Run
Also see the Receeding Hare Line!
R*n 548-549: NEXT HASH 23/24-June
Hope you are all looking forward to the mid-summer Hash. We have got great trails, two beer stops and what promises to be a great post event party until the wee hours.
If you haven't paid by now, we reserve the right to apply the late payment fee, so be warned!!! In all seriousness, early payment was introduced to make our Cash Hash's life easier, so for all of you recalcitrants, I suggest an apology is due to Virgin Mouth who will be holding the fort in Farty Bum's absence.
BY THE WAY: Sunday 24 June is the Fete de St Jean, so if you plan to stay over in Valbonne , there will be an aperitif offered to "la population" in the square, followed by the traditional mid-summer ritual of jumping over a fire, and a great fireworks display at 22h30.
Start: Chez Skinny A and Prestressed, 329 Chemin de Bellevue, 06560 Valbonne.
Contact Numbers: 04 9312 1623; 06 2813 6759
Time 13h30 for 14h00 prompt.
329 Chemin de Bellevue 06560 Valbonne
From the East
1. Exit 47, Villeneuve Loubet,
2. Keep right, direction Grasse.
3. Stay on this road (D2a, D2, D2085), direction Grasse, Roquefort les Pins.
4. After 10km, roundabout left (3rd exit), D204, direction Valbonne.
5. After 4.8km, roundabout right, direction Valbonne.
6. After 700m ignore road to right to Opio, Chateauneuf.
7. Immediately after this road, turn left into Chemin de Bellevue.
8. Proceed up this road for 300m.
9. Fork keep left onto dirt track next to stone wall on left.
10. We are 50m straight ahead behind brown gates, No. 329.
From the West
1. Exit 42, Cannes, Mougins
2. Follow N85 Grasse and Mougins
3. Take first exit Valbonne Centre
4. Follow D3 to Valbonne
5. Enter Valbonne
6. Cross Roads turn right, direction Biot
7. Pass through village
8. Hairpin left
9. Immediately after long right hand bend turn, right into Chemin de Bellevue, and follow points 8-10 above.
There will not be any parking at the house, other than for the beer car, parents with babies and those of a genuinely frail disposition.
Parking is available in parts of Chemin de Bellevue, and on our secondary access road to the right of the fork in 9. above.
Parking will also be available at our neighbour's building site to your left, 10m after our entrance.
Alternatively, there is good parking off Ave de Pierrefeu , or in the village
Please bring your own towels and swimming attire if you wish to cool off in the pool.